Friday, January 20, 2012

Using Google Image Search for Inspiration

I hadn't used the monster card on the Wild Card Cricut cartridge so I did a Google image search and got inspired to create this card:
I used the Chiller font in Microsoft Word to print the inside saying "Have a Monster of a Birthday!"

I used Google Image search and was inspired to create the next card as well:


I used the Paper Pups Cricut cartridge.  I think the puppy turned out really cute!  On this card I used some stamp pads but no stamps.  I used an orange stamp pad to highlight the embossing on the yellow paper to mirror the circles on the printed paper. I also used a brown stamp pad to ink the dog after it was cut out so that he had some more dimension.  When cutting out the Paper Pups dogs I typically use the face inside as a stencil rather than using the itty bitty pieces for the eyes and nose. 


Even if you weren't inspired by me or don't have a these cartridges or don't have a Cricut all at try using a Google image search with a keyword of a stamp, cutout or paper you want to use and get inspired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment