I found an adorable stamp at the Hartville Flea Market perfect for St. Valentines Day! Stampavie has teamed with Penny Johnson for a line of clear acrylic stamps this one is called Cuddles. I like coloring in images with my watercolor pencils as long as there isn't a ton of tiny detail. I learned to used waterproof ink to stamp when I plan to color them in.
1. Stamp bunny image on cream card stock and color it in using watercolor pencils then apply water with a paintbrush to blend colors. When dry rib off bottom edge of card stock.
2. Take a small scrap of tissue paper and stamp XO image.
3. Run a line of adhesive on the back of the cream card stock and starting in the middle fold and adhere the tissue paper.
4. Stamp "I Love You" on pink card stock
5. Adhere cream card stock with the tissue paper to the pink card stock.
Hope you enjoyed today's creation!