Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's Card and Invitation Blog Hop!
You should have come from http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/
If not please start at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com for the beginning of our blog hop.
My card for today is made with the Walk in My Garden Cricut Cartridge
I once again tried my hand at using my sewing machine to do the stitching, a straight stitch and a zig zag. Here are the steps:
1. Cut card from red card stock
2. Cut pink card stock 1/4 inch smaller than card front, adhere
3. Cut patterned paper to match the size of the card, tear edge, and zig-zag stitch opposite edge, adhere.
4. Cut square from pink card stock, straight stitch edges, ink edges in red, stamp "friends", adhere
5. Using the Walk in My Garden Cricut cartridge, cut snail body from red card stock, cut snail shell and body from patterned paper, adhere shell, cut off patterned antenna tips, and adhere, draw on face and adhere whole snail to the front of the card.
A quick tip for stitching on your sewing machine: as soon as you are done stitching, with a small piece of tape, tape the loose ends of thread on the back of the paper, this will prevent them from getting pulled out. Once they are taped you can then snip off the extra thread
Here is what the inside looks like:
I do have a small prize to give away, all you have to do is become a follower and leave a comment below about what you liked or didn't like about this project or post. This is my first blog hop so some feedback would be great! One person will be randomly selected by Monday August 22nd at 12:00 noon
Thanks for hopping by!
Next you should go to
If you get lost along the way, here is the entire line up.....
http://jshandcrafts.blogspot.com --------you are here----------