Friday, August 12, 2011

Love and Marriage

Two Cards to share with you today.
My husband and I just celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary at the end of July so I made this quick simple card for him:

The inside was really sappy, I wrote ....married to my best friend.  Awww, makes you want to gag right? :o)
I used the Cricut George and Basic Shapes cartridge for the letters (silhouette function) and the hearts.  The xo is a stamp that Tim bought me while we were dating.  He actually bought stamps, made me a card and gave me the stamps as a gift..awwwww.  Ok enough of that.

My other card for the day is a wedding card.  I make a bunch of these to have on hand because I love this Cricut cutout.  


I used the Wild Card Cricut Cartridge for this one.  It is hard to see in the picture but I added a velum wedding dress and veil.  Glue Dots makes an awesome product that is a sheet of adhesive for velum, it works great! 


The sentiment I stamped inside of this one is from Stampin' Up that I use a lot.
Hope you enjpyed the creations for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment